Hello! Kia ora! Hola!

I am Emily and I am from New Zealand. I am 21 years old and have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Spanish.

I am very lucky because the Ministry of Education in Spain has given me a placement in Navàs at Sant Josep school to help the children learn English.

This blog is for all the children and their families, the Ministry of Education, for the people at home and anyone else who is interested!

Our aim over the next six months is to help improve the students with their oral and conversational English.

But I will start from the beginning...

jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

1 October 2010

This was my first official day of my placement. Fina and I drove to Barcelona (and got a little bit lost).

This day was all about our roles as language and cultural assistants and all the bits of paper we needed to sort out!
I am very glad I was with Fina to help me understand and organise everything, it was a bit overwhelming.


We finished earlier than we thought and were able to pop into Sant Josep school to quickly say hello to all the students, this was a great surprise for the children and myself to finally meet each other!
It was amazing to see that all the hallways were covered in signs saying "Welcome Emily". I felt so famous, and very lucky to be here.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario