Hello! Kia ora! Hola!

I am Emily and I am from New Zealand. I am 21 years old and have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Spanish.

I am very lucky because the Ministry of Education in Spain has given me a placement in Navàs at Sant Josep school to help the children learn English.

This blog is for all the children and their families, the Ministry of Education, for the people at home and anyone else who is interested!

Our aim over the next six months is to help improve the students with their oral and conversational English.

But I will start from the beginning...

martes, 12 de julio de 2011

SUMMER IN ENGLISH WEEK TWO

Hello, what fun we have had this week.
Our theme was the world and we learnt about America, Asia and Africa (we didn´t have time to do Europe and NZ!) We made powerpoints and played games, finger puppets and performed a theatre at the end of the week "The Magic Carpet".

Here are the photos from the week:
And here are the videos:
Finger Puppets

The Magic Carpet (theatre):

Have a wonderful summer break and be safe.
Emily.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario