Hello! Kia ora! Hola!

I am Emily and I am from New Zealand. I am 21 years old and have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Spanish.

I am very lucky because the Ministry of Education in Spain has given me a placement in Navàs at Sant Josep school to help the children learn English.

This blog is for all the children and their families, the Ministry of Education, for the people at home and anyone else who is interested!

Our aim over the next six months is to help improve the students with their oral and conversational English.

But I will start from the beginning...

martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

Four Seasons Project with 5é for the Ministry of Education / Departament d'Ensenyament February 2011

Welcome to our completed project, Fina and I are very pleased with our final results, please enjoy watching the videos. 

Slideshow of our photos

Class Surveys


Festivals


Interviewing Emily



Nature and Animals

Paintings


Seasons Fashion Show


Weather Forecast 

Lipdub "The Four Seasons"


THANK YOU.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Emily,
    I'm Meritxell of year 5, and I like this project! BYE BYE!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It was a fun project! Well done on your hard work :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear boys and girls,

    ...and Fina and Emily!

    I like your work very much!
    And the lipdub is fantastic!

    Congratulations!!!


    Rosa Castelltort
    Departament d'Ensenyament
    Serveis Territorials a la Catalunya Central

    ResponderEliminar