Hello! Kia ora! Hola!

I am Emily and I am from New Zealand. I am 21 years old and have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Spanish.

I am very lucky because the Ministry of Education in Spain has given me a placement in Navàs at Sant Josep school to help the children learn English.

This blog is for all the children and their families, the Ministry of Education, for the people at home and anyone else who is interested!

Our aim over the next six months is to help improve the students with their oral and conversational English.

But I will start from the beginning...

lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

15 November - 18 November

This week was another week that flew by! This week we listened to a song from NZ about the weather, to listen to it click on the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag8XcMG1EX4.
we continued our speaking practice and I can see a lot of the children growing in their confidence.
Christmas is nearly here and our project for the ministry is coming along!
Until next week...
Emily

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario