Hello! Kia ora! Hola!

I am Emily and I am from New Zealand. I am 21 years old and have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Spanish.

I am very lucky because the Ministry of Education in Spain has given me a placement in Navàs at Sant Josep school to help the children learn English.

This blog is for all the children and their families, the Ministry of Education, for the people at home and anyone else who is interested!

Our aim over the next six months is to help improve the students with their oral and conversational English.

But I will start from the beginning...

jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

8 November - 11 November 2010

This week was another busy week, at the beginning of the classes I explained to the children the NZ flags...



In our individual speaking we work on vocabulary and practice!
We read books about farm animals or magazines about wild animals, we spot the differences, we describe funny looking faces or we try and give instructions to draw a picture!

Fina and I have our idea nearly formed for our project, we are thinking about SEASONS, as this is a topic that begins for the senior children after Christmas. The focus of course, is ORAL but we have some fun ideas to produce a creative and hopefully AWESOME and FUN project both for us and the students... watch this space!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario